WinRAR 5.60 License – ( Australia Official Download ) Valid Until PurchaseSKU: Rarlab-Lifetime
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !
Both “Instant Download” and “Email Delivery”.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
MICROSOFT AUTHORIZED RESELLER
Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one utility
Over 500 million users worldwide make WinRAR the world’s most popular compression tool today.
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission and well organized data storage.
RAR and WinRAR are Windows 10 (TM) compatible, available in over 50 languages in both 32bit and 64bit and several operating systems (OS) and the only compression software that is fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.
- RAR 5.0 archives can include an optional quick open information controlled with -qo[-|+] switch or “Quick open information” options group in archiving dialog. It allows to open the archive contents in WinRAR faster
- ZIP compression supports several processor cores resulting in noticeably higher performance in multi-core environment
- Memory use for ZIP compression is about 15 MB
- Recovery volume creating and processing can use several CPU cores resulting in higher speed
- Find files command can search data in 7-Zip archives
- Consistently creates smaller archives which willl save you disc space, transmission costs and valuable working time as well
- Supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip)
- The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well
- Allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example
- Process non-RAR archive formats
- Long filename support
- Programmable self-extracting archives (SFX)
- Damaged archive repair
- Authenticity verification
- Embedded file comments
- Unicode is supported in archive file names
- Manipulate the parameters of many archives simultaneously
- View a volume sequence as a single archive
- Extraction-only support for BZIP2, JAR (Java ARchive) and ACE 2.0
- Use full file paths in the exclude lists
- Unpack archive contents to the current folder
- Support for ISO9660 file formats and SFX modules
- For 32 Bit: Intel Pentium (or compatible),
- For 64 Bit: 64 Bit CPU and 64 Bit Windows version
- Win10, 8.1, 8 and 7 Compatible
- 64MB of RAM
- 3MB of available hard disk space